Poetry Prizes, Awards and Publications
Robyn is published in journals and anthologies nationally, internationally and online. She is also the 2019 Victorian Written Bush Poetry Champion, and has achieved success in many competitions for traditional written poetry, including the Bryan Kelleher Literary Award (Australian Unity) 2013. At the time this was the richest bush poetry prize in Australia: A Feather in a Locket.
- Blackened Billy, Commended. When the Stretcher Bearers Died
- Sutherland Shire Literary Award: Commended. To trash the terrors
- Not Very Quiet (online journal for women’s poetry) Click-click needles https://not-very-quiet.com/2020/03/30/click-click-needles/
- Not Very Quiet (online journal). From waltz to rock’n’roll https://not-very-quiet.com/2019/09/21/from-waltz-to-rock-n-roll/
- Mudgee Valley Writers: ‘More than Words’ anthology. Poem + photo. Sell and regret, but sell.
- The Man From Snowy River Festival: Overall winner ie Victorian Written Bush Poetry Champion. Serious (Silver Brumby Award): Two Families Who Never Met. Also placed Second in Serious (When the Stretcher Bearers Died) and HC in Humorous (Duelling Duo).
- Nandewar Poetry Prize: 1st To Learn to Choose; HC Nearly Lovers
- Bronze Swagman: HC, Just one word.
- Lambing Flat (Young) FAW Writing Awards: Second, Could you spare?
- Nandewar Poetry Prize 2018: Rebuilding the Rock. Also placed Second (To Sing My Song) and HC (Duelling Duo)
- Sutherland Shire Literary Award 2018. Second: Two Families Who Never Met
- Betty Olle Award 2017 Second: Treacherous Veil
- National Henry Lawson Society Award 2017: Commended, Treacherous Veil
- Henry Lawson Society of NSW 2013: Impromptu Shower
- Corryong Larrikin Award 2013: Impromptu Shower
- Shoalhaven Timber Festival 2013: The Farmers’ Strike
- Henry Lawson Memorial and Literary Society 2013: For Sale
- Wild and Wonderful Australia Award 2014 (Copper Croc competition): Child’s Play
- Numerous placings and mentions, including:
- Bush Lantern Award, Bundaberg, 2015. Highly Commended: Mates
- The Kembla Flame 2015. Commended: Mates
- Copper Croc Poetry Awards 2014. Very Highly Commended: Eureka Yields to Bingo
- The Kembla Flame 2014. Commended: Eureka Yields to Bingo
- Henry Lawson Society of NSW/The Land Award 2013. Highly Commended: A Cloud in a Bedroom Sky
- The Kembla Flame 2013: Highly Commended A Cloud in a Bedroom Sky
Ipswich Poetry Feast 2013. Second: A Feather in a Locket
- Hunter Bush Poets International Cowboy/Bush Poetry 2013. Eighth: The Farmers’ Strike.